November 22, 2007

REAPINGtime

Wednesday, November 22, 8:30pm

You reap what you’ve sown. From the carelessness I’ve just reaped my latest Principles of Biology results and surprise, surprise; I really don’t like the look of my harvest.

It’s by far the worst result of every course I took in this semester. No, I haven’t failed the test, but this is not another A which I can bag as in the past tests of this course and others besides. No prizes for guessing how bad it is.

Serves me right for being careless. I’d missed one of the main notes Dr. Joy posted on the intranet and guess what, 90% of the test comes out from that piece of Word document my clumsy mind neglected.

I kicked myself hard for that mistake. The knowledge that I can ace the test makes me feel worse than ever. If only I’d not missed that set of notes!

URGHHHHH This is gonna to be such a bad day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...