November 21, 2007

love, NERDYning

Dear loyal blog readers and friends,
Surprisingly, I have been studying nonstop for the past 3 hours. WOOT!

3 hours spent in my no-connection-room with nothing else and no one else other than me and my faithful Compaq Presario v3000, my Survey of Maths textbook, my textpad and my English Composition assignments.
No, definitely no Rin, Wanna and Greg. Even my roomate is somewhere upstairs watching movies.

I can't resist blogging a little after staring at my biology lab reports though.
I have to blog just for the sake of my growing Summer...she gets her nutritions from my blog posts, you know...can't have her growth stunted and ending up a midget like me, can I..

No harm blogging a little after I spent so many hours studying.Yes, I'm pretty sure that I'm just blogging a little to feed my little Summer. Little things like checking my friendster account, my Meropar account, my mailbox just aren't worth mentioning..Oops~

Anyway, just dropping by to let you guys know how nerdy I am.
Just me and my books, with a little blogging. Ain't I such a good girl tonight =)

Lots of love from,
Nerdy Ning

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...