April 8, 2008

TakeaBreak.

Whoosh. Time for a break.
I always seem to have something on hand these days. Ever wonder how time always seem to speed up right in the middle of the semester? At least that's how it works for me.

First there's that research paper on schizophrenia for English Composition II.
Mrs. Marie asked us for 5-7 pages of research paper, but I handed up 12 pages after typing on my lappie for about 6 hours. No, I am NOT a nerd.
Nescafe made me did it! I bought one from Seven E and it boosted my spirits so high that I was halfway through the 7th page when I realised that I had only completed 2 of my 4 sections. The last 5 pages was simply a desperate struggle to finish my other two sections, but hey, I did it all by myself and I'm kinda proud of it Lol

Next there's my Thai Language & Culture book report.
Then there's my lovely Wedding Plan for Marriage and Family.
And lets not forget about my Human Quest 4 Finals tomorrow.

Come to think of it..
The busier I get
the faster time will go
and the faster time will go
the faster I'll be back in Malaysia =)

37 more days to go.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...