August 15, 2007

RAINBOWs

VOILA!

At long last, I can now use my new skin. Cheer with me, guys! Especially Ren and a few others who were so nice by refreshing their browsers or downloading Mozilla Firefox just to check out my new skin. OXOX for you all!

I'd like to mention a few things about this skin though:
1. The moment I saw this skin, I knew I just have to use it. Ooh La La~ Love at first sight!
2. This skin is made by the same person who created the last skin ( when we were young) I used for my blog.
3. This skin was submitted on 11/01/2007- Vincent aka Dear's birthday for this year.
4. I Love RAINBOWS! Aren't they just simply one of the prettiest things God has created for us?

For my love of rainbows, I can't exactly point out why. The reason may be the use of rainbows as a symbol of hope, beauty, a promise for a better tomorrow etc. I don't care about the traditional legend about the pot of gold which lies at the end of a rainbow though.

What I do know is I really thank God for creating rainbows. The sight of a beautiful thing like this after a dull, gloomy, suffocating, sorrowful rain just fills one's heart with a queer sense of delight, joy and reassurance. For me, at least. For Christians, you all know that the rainbow symbolises God's Promise to us, don't you? That's a pretty comforting thought too, at times.

I must apologise to my 4 sweeties though - Chih, Ren, Wen and Xian though. You guys are so very sweet! I promise I'll write about the farewell party as soon as I finished fixing the pictures of your gifts. Once again, Thank you so much! Love you all!

And K, I can't help saying this, but if you're reading, remember that I mean what I said. You're not as cold as you seem, nor as icy as you believe you yourself is. In spite of your sarcastic ways, I think I like what I see in you. I do hope (and I believe I can) that when I see you again, your amour will be melting gradually and perhaps-I said perhaps-I can see more of your warm heart then, Stranger. Perhaps I can even catch a glimpse of a rainbow in you, not dull and sarcastic greys and blacks =)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...