August 27, 2007

FIRSTday

Finally, college starts. The relaxing days are over.Those television hours, meat-eating days, lying-on-the-sofa-gourging-on-chips-days. Gone. Lost. As in vanish into the thin air. Gone forever. Lets bow our heads in mourning for 10 seconds for these lost happy days..

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

0

YIPEE! I can go studying again!! 3 cheers! Woo hoo! I can't believe I'm actually happy and excited over the idea of studying XD

For the 1st time in 8 months, I woke up early in the morning at 7am (see Mom, I told you I'll be able to get up early in the morning!), put on my uniform and goes to classes. Yes, we have uniforms here, for the Thai government insists that every university must have the students putting on uniforms. Soon I'll upload the photos of me in my uniform. I'm thankful its not those high-school-blue-pinafores-with-white-shirts-that-make-you-hot-uniforms we have to wear. Eugh XD

I like the going to classes part; I have quite many interesting teachers, like young and lively Pastor Seth Leamon, gentle Ms. Nola and Mr Gerald Schafer. Later I'll be having a class, so I expect I'll meet another good teacher.

I like Pastor's Seth's class especially. To quote him, he said something like this, 'People who likes getting up early in the morning must have something unholy, something unnatural. When the alarm goes off in the morning their eyes will just POP open. These people actually Like getting up early in the morning!' My Cambodian roomate, Vanny, thinks so too. I remembered her begging me, 'Han Ning, please don't get up so Early in the morning!' Ooops, I guess I'm one of the 'unholy, unnatural people who actually Like getting up in the morning XD Stay away from me, I'm abnormal!


After the 4pm class I'll be going to the courts again. Chih, Ren, Xian and Wen, I play basketball here! And I get the ball! I touched it! I threw it! I shot hoops! Han Ning the Little plays ball!Unbelivable? Believe it XD

By the way, guess where this is :


Trees.


Trees. Again.

Mountains and a river.

Hills.
Reminds me of those hills
where Bollywood stars simply love to roll down of them. Wonder how much they get for rolling down a bunch of hills?



LOOK! CIVILISATION!! We Are Not Alone!!

* By the way I'm not very sure about the spelling

Answer will be revealed in next post XD

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...