August 28, 2007

just4DOLCE

Attention:
The only reason I'm writing this post is because I can't stand a certain Ah-Kok-papa fan who won't quit bugging me and branding me as 'Extremely Heartless' just because I didn't mention that I missed her! XD


Now, to show just how gracious and merciful I am, I'm going to 'heap hot coals on her head' and make her feel bad for calling me a freak without a heart by posting a Special Eeyore Edition blog. You see, this Ah-Kok-papa-fan has another obsession : Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh. Touch her Eeyore on the bed and she'll let you have it XD

Dedication:
I'll now use a very very rude word. KANAS*I! That's for saying I'm heartless! Haha. Here's for you, DOLCE dear.



Last year's picture; we're both much prettier now..I guess =)

By the way, the answer : Mission College. Will upload more pictures to reveal its true form

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...