August 23, 2007

byeBYE~

To my 4 honourable, respectable, irreplacable, acceptionally normal sweeties:

Chih
the seemingly innocent, irresistable girl who's often in a state of constant oblivion
Ren
the sweet, elusive fan-of-the-colour-purple who's chock-full of ideas and thoughts
Wen
the fair, independent girl with big, round deceptive eyes and believe me, she's Wicked ;)
Xian
the top student who bagged As' all the time and still gets to enjoy life as much as we do

YOU ALL ROCKS!I love you all so much. MUAXXXXXX! This post is dedicated just to the 4 of you!I promised I'll write about our FAREWELL PARTY.

Here it is:

On August 11 we went to Chui Chui Shui to eat. Then you all 4 gave me a sweet present. Then we all laughed and talked and went to Xian's house after that. Then we all went home. I'm very happy.I love you guys.That's all.
Ta-Da~Isn't it just sweeeet? Love it? It's just for you all!











Ya la, that's all.



















Still scrolling down?























I told you that's ALL!!





























OK, haha. That's not all, Sweeties. Just put down your knives/pens/baseball bats sloooooooooooooowly....yes that's the way.....now sit down...Wen, SIT DOWN...and read, ok? ooooooooooook? XD

OK, lets try again.Oops, I have to sleep now. I'll write tomorrow, I promise! XD

# To Be Continued or yours truly will be slayed by 4 very innocent girls tonight XD

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...