July 25, 2007

InHONOURofaBRANDED fool

I like my blog skin. When we were young. Hmm. When we were young, we laugh and cry and learn and grow and make mistakes. So today, I'm gonna make the mistake of not resisting a stab at a branded fool. Lets make a confession first : I'm sorry I stab someone today. Signed, Me. Probably I'll regret this tomorrow, but then, I have yet to learn control myself when I see someone I can't stand. My apologies to those concerned. Once in a while one has to let herself out. What are blogs for, anyway?

For some, blogs are for showing off. Miss-Paris-Hilton-I-Love-You-Because-We're-So-Alike here obviously think so. Disclosing her name and url is too mean. I won't do that not for her but for me. I'm going to spare myself from an overwhelming guilt =)

Missy Splurgy here simply loves to show off the latest stuff she bagged at branded stores like MNG, FCUK, TOPSHOP and bla bla at her blog. One doesn't have to read long enough to realise that her blog's quite empty, excluding the posts about what she bought, where she shop, who paid for her. I'm sad for her blog. No blog wants to be shallow if they can help it. POOR thing.

Guys, I suggest you stay away from her. Take a close look at girls you wanna go out with and start being careful if she's eyeing your card. Believe me, a decent girl won't look at you with her puppy eyes and take ur card on a shopping spree with a ' I love you sweetie ' everytime u two are out. Imagine your wife is someone like her. She'll eat you out of your very own house. Take poor-Missy-Splurgy's-temporarily-oblivious-boyfriend for your example. He's now her walking ATM. Here are some absolutely sweet quotes from her :

#1
As usual, i didnt spend a single penny today =D but i got so many nice stuff.
omg baby i love u =D u are so nice. Luckily u brought your card today XD
* wonder if baby's still nice if he hadn't pay for her stuff? *
your new hairstyle is so nice. and the shirts too XD.

#2
i am going to save money =) for the sake of my ROXY bag =)
ROXY bag is not enough. i need a pair of shoes too ( baby i know u saw this)
* wonder her darling baby saw this? I hope he did. * hoho.
any kind fellow want to make some contribution? =D


#3
oh i am so bad i can die. i feel bad that keep spending his money. but still i cant control myself =(
* oh i am so bad i can die because i stab you. but still i can't control myself =( by the way just showing how Much i appreciate your style, girlfriend *

My heart goes out to you, my poor man. Never mind, I'm sure one day you'll realise your mistake like her so-very-few-ex. Maybe that's why she changed a lot of them, like the way she update her closet. Oh, don't worry. I'm sure she's something more than her splurgy self.

Sometimes, the problem with people who think they're very fashionable and like to flaunt their oh-so-wonderful closet is that when they are branded slaves they don't often let others think they're something else. I daresay Missy Splurgy has some very good qualities like everyone else. Pity, she's instead obsessed in covering herself with branded stuff and boyfriend's foolish generousity that others feel so tired to dig for her personality that's hidden quite deep inside.

Ever wonder why some people can wear anything, even a lelong shirt and still look great and shine? Simple. They created their own brand and glow, not hide behind something else and hope to shine with their glow. Believe me, people only notice the brand for sure, not you.

If who you are is what you have, who are you if you lose what you have, sweety? And as you declare how many sluts you meet make you puke and swear in fake I'm-so-complicated-airs, ever wonder who you are to others? No, you're not complicated at all. The contrary, in fact. You just pretend to be and trust me, you have much to go. Just a kind reminder, sorry for any offense =)


I'm so-very-Wicked today =)


**********

Confession :
I know I'm being mean. If you really see this, please accept my apologies for being this frank.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...