July 19, 2007

BADstart

I don't like to admit that the 1st post I'm posting in this new skin is to confess my bad feelings of yelling and fighting with my little brother.

Yes, Fighting.All because of little brother going mad with me for turning off 'Transformers' on the PC as it's past his bedtime.Stupid, isnt it?For Shame, Han Ning! How could you?I feel so bad now.Flower.And stupid.

I've always known that I have some sort of a temper, which have a tendency of making me lose my head when I'm too angry to think.I've been working on changing it, but problem is, when I hear my brother whining or making an annoying fuss about stupid things I have a hard time controlling myself. The results? Doing something I'm terribly ashamed of.

I just can't stand people who think that the world owes them and they have the right to do what they want and what they likes, no matter what the other might think.In fact, sometimes little brother has a serious problem of thinking that others should just go with Him or he'll kick up a very annoying and stupid fuss.

I do know though, that is no reason for me to fight with him. Mom and Dad have enough on their hands and they definitely don't need our squabbles to add to our troubles.And no matter how annoyed and angry I might be, I'm 6 years older than him and that's a hell of a reason why I should learn to control my temper more.

Sigh.Might as well apologise to him tomorrow.What a bad start for my posts in this new skin.Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...