July 22, 2007

CHICKENsoup FortheSoul

Today Pastor and I and Ying and Chong went window-shopping for PC.We're suppose to go to Low Yat Plaza, but in the end we went to IT Mall in PJ.

We take Pastor's old old Nissan Sunny like usual.I found a Malaysia flag in Pastor's car! So Patriotic. Lol! Then Pastor said, " Nola, someone who has a lot of free time and has nothing to do gave me the flag." Aw. Just when we want to salute him!Lol.

Then I noticed Pastor's oil tank was near empty. I asked Pastor, " Do you think the oil is enough for us to reach there? " Pastor said it's enough.If it isn't, we just have to get down and push the car. So simple. Ying looked at me and we're like 'he's hopeless' while Pastor 'hehehehe' in the front.Sometimes I just wanna slap him over the head XP

Luckily we reached there with no accidents and no car problems. Pastor started looking around for a parking place and we turned at least 3 times to find one. Chong said actually it won't hurt for him to park anywhere, because no one's gonna waste his time and oil to tow an old car like this. Lol.

To amuse ourselves Ying turned on her crazy version of Snow White in her cellphone.Snow White don't look very nice, and the Prince was disgusted.

Instead of kissing Snow White the Prince asked the dwarves calmly (cantonese), " Ngo ho mm ho yi diao kuei lok san ar? (can I throw her down the hills?) "


The dwarves said , " Meh wa? (what?).


Then they say , " Kei sat ngo dei hou siong diao hou loi ge la, dan hai mm gou lei zie ma (actually we wanna do that long ago, it's only that we don't have enough strength.).."


Then one said loudly , " Diao jau diao la! (throw her la!)"


We're laughing like mad, Haha! But I'm sorry for the girl whose face was used for Snow White. It's wasn't nice to use her picture like that. I'll like it better if they draw some stupid picture or doodle there instead of using faces.

When we stepped into IT Mall the 1st thing we do is to find the washroom XD. So swt. Then we set to business : finding and comparing prices of my dream laptop and Ying's dream desktop. I need it for studies in Thai, Ying need it for her computer course in UPM. We're like total dummies in computer stuff.Thank goodness Pastor was there to help.Ying wondered why did she applied for it at the 1st place? Lol.

In the end we got a hell lot of brochures and nothing else.Chong said lets have lunch. Then we discovered it's raining outside. Uh oh. Ying was wearing a white shirt, and we all know what that means for a girl. But there was no food nearby except for Starbucks. We, as typical 'commoners' will not eat lunch at Starbucks unless we get 1st prize in Toto or Magnum. Then Pastor say, " Oh look, Cold Storage. Lets go take a look. "

Info: Cold Storage is at the opposite side of IT Mall, Mcdonald's near Cold Storage, KFC near IT Mall.

So we ran like crazy across the road in the rain. But when we got there we don't find anything much to eat. Ying borrowed my bag to cover her front. Then Pastor said, " Lets try Mcdonald's." So we ran to Mcdonalds, But when we reached there none can make up his or her mind what to choose!I can't imagine we're So Flower haha! Pastor said, " Lets go back to KFC." Ying was like, Oh My Goodness O.O! But she was a good sort, she only laughed and ran with us over the road to KFC, back to square 1, in front of many astonished people who witnessed our running to and fro.

We're all laughing like mad when we reached KFC. Ying sighed in relief but insist we MUST get something to eat there. So we ate. The we discovered we have ordered too much wedges after we sent Chong downstairs for straw and 1 more set of wedges. Uh oh.I quickly ran downstairs to stop Chong who was ordering, but it was too late. And when we reached where the others sit we found that we forgot the straw for drinks =.=" Chong said when he saw me he forgot about the straw. I suppose I looked funny XD

On the way home Ying and I agreed that this was one of the most embarrassing times we went out especially for her, because this morning she have not planned to go window shopping and wore an old T shirt with spots, and we ran across the street 3 times in the rain like madheads-squealing and laughing all the way. The onlookers must think that we have lost our heads, haha! We got wet like chicken in a soup (chinese saying for 'damn wet') , aside from running to and fro on the same streets and splashing our shoes with deep puddles. I must say Malaysia's surface-draining system in PJ is still damn lousy.

But I must say, we rather enjoyed ourselves XD. I haven't decide on my laptop yet, but look here:






SONY VAIO C Series VGN-C291NW/G NoteBook
(Olive Black)

Nice? I love the colour! But the price is too much unpractical for me. If I bought that, like Ren said I'll have to eat GRASS for many months XD

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...