July 9, 2007

DREAMer

I was thinking of changing my blog skin. It seems a little too green-Dolce's new blog skin is whooping sweet, girlish with a sense of character..-but I'm too lazy to edit my template.Oh well, perhaps another day then.

Today Aunt Grace came over to our house. NICE. Aunt Grace's sweet. She's a great listener andshe never makes you feel stupid like some adults do unconsciously sometimes. I know how stupid we look sometimes to them since we're so young and they're much older (you get to understand why they feel that way if you teach a bunch of 2nd and 3rd graders), but it's nice to be with someone like Aunt Grace, who's very careful about what she says and does.

Aunt's here because her son and her daughter are somewhere else. Sis Dawn's worried that she might be a little too lonely because she and Bro Andy left at the same time.So back she came, and Uncle Andrew's coming tomorrow. Too bad he can't stay at our place. Uncle Andrew is whooping sweet too. He Always look quiet, calm, wise, kind and patient. Not handsome, but he really don't need to be. Everyone loves him for the gentle way he is.

I often wish that I was someone like that too..someone who's gentle, kind, sweet and thoughtful. Someone who won't lose her temper often over little things and say or do the wrong things often which hurt others. Someone who brings joy to the ones who know her.Someone like Princess Sakura from the Chronicle of Wings, the sweet little princess with the gentle smile on her pretty face. It's a dream I can't really forget..Probably it won't come true to the end of my life.

Still, it's a dream...a feathery dream in the feathery pink of Princess Sakura's wings. A dream which will, in the coldest days, stroke and touch one's heart with the softness of an angel's wings...Can't some dreams stay beautiful though they won't come true at all?




" And I hug my dream and hold onto it,

as a princess might hold onto her precious memories."

*.*.*.*.*.*.

To L :

I miss the chocolates you gave me last few nights..When it rains again, come over to my place for a cup of coffee if you want. I don't mind if you come often, since it rains 237 days a year in Seattle. But when the rain stops, drop over too and show me your umbrella. Tell me about the sun you see too.Remember my address : 7, Honey Street, Dream Lane. Maybe someday I'll move to somewhere else, but lets just leave that till next time, shall we?


To V :

I'm pretty sure by the time you see this, it's about the umpteenth time I told you I miss you.

To the ones I love :

I wished I know how to love you more and hurt you less.


" When they asked me what I loved most about life,

I smiled and said you. "

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...