July 29, 2007

BODYgame

I was tagged by darling Dolce to play this game XD

The rules :

a. Each player of this game starts off with 5 things they like about their bodies. The silly part ;)

b. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own the 5 things they love about their bodies as well. The Extra silly part. Double ;)

c. Start every line with "I love...". I assure you, you might just surprise yourself by how much difficult it is to come up with this list.

d. Please state the rules of this game clearly. At the end you must choose as many people you'd like to be tagged and list their names. NO TAGBACKS~

I love my eyes. They help misguide people into thinking I'm pretty in pictures! LOL

I love my fingers. They can poke baby and others in the ribs and make them laugh till they cry. *evil grin

I love my fingerprints. They are perfectly unique! * as if no one knows *

I love my elbow. It can elbow nasty brats who simply don't know how to queue up like decent people and nudge others to let them know I did a good deed : elbowed someone who doesn't know how to queue. LOL

I love my tongue. It can be stuck out at others when I pretend I'm a little girl XD

Ok, next victims! Ta Da~:
Ren. Ying. Kawaii. ( I'm sorry. I just don't know many friends who blog! HuHu T.T )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...