May 12, 2007

I'm looking for a tree

I'm looking for a tree.

A strong, sturdy tree. A tree with strong leafy branches, so that I can read and eat apples as I lie on a branch that won't break and hide from nosey brats who simply can't understand the word PRIVACY.
A tree with birds singing among the leaves,
a tree with a nest and 4 eggs nestled in its arms,
a tree with squirrels scampering on the branches,
a tree with a dryad hiding in its trunk, whispering from her hiding place and singing a song of the journey of leaves blown away by the wind.

A tree which I can lean on when I'm cold and tired,
a tree which will stand still as I cry my heart out on its trunk,
a tree which won't shy away from me,
a tree which won't turn its head away,
a tree which its dryad will slip out from her lair and stroke my head gently and whisper that things will be alright in my ears.

A tree that will stand fast at all times.
A tree that will always be there for me.
A tree that will be My tree and belongs to no one else but me.
My very own tree.

WANTED:
A strong tree with sturdy and leafy branches.
Details see above.
If interested, please contact Han Ning:
7, Dream Lane,
Honey Street.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...