May 6, 2007

Dolce's a Dear

3 cheers for Dolce dear! Thanks for enabling me to use the skins I love! Hugs and Kisses!! XOXO
Finally.A new blog for 1. pouring out my whimsical fancies 2. spilling my wrath 3. SCREAM And with all kinds of words to be used at my fingertips without fear!! (wink wink)
But then, a girl still have a reputation to consider...And here's another of Dolce's ideas again.She came up with a perfectly easy solution so that I can yell my head off at some brat without heaping shame on myself : the art of SUBSTITUTION.
It's all very simple.Like using ordinary words like "wave" or "
Oh and never forget the use of italics. adorable and adorable never ever means the same, people.
I thank whoever-he-is who invents the art of substitution and italics.It's really no fun owning a blog which you can't use it to yell at some flowers once in a while.
My hands are already itching to pour my wrath on a beastly brat which I have the honour of meeting him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...