May 6, 2007

Flower #1

* flower = a substitute for any word you can use to scold so you won't sound too bad

These few days are so flower. Keep meeting flowers !!!
Flower #1 came into bloom on Friday. Dear and I just quarelled.I'm already in foul mood.Then this flower have to come and add to my fury just when I stupid question straightaway when I i thought I can perhaps shelter myself in MSN!

*Flower#1 = F, Me = M
F: Anybody said you're as cute as Rainie Yeung? ( Attention: I think I'm a little cute, but I don't think I'm cute in Rainie's way. NOBODY will ever say I'm as cute as her.)
M: ? (Duh.Naturally I wonder who in his sane mind will say that. Or why anyone will say that. )
F: You look like her? I don't believe it . ( HELLO. Is it just me, or does he sounds a little too unfriendly?)
Being the usual me (only with a mood as dark as night) , I decided to put some things right here.
M: I never said I look like her bo. And I don't think I look like her.


F: Then let me look at your face.

M: ... ( Humph. Might as well. Mood getting darker and darker.)

* photo sending in process *

F: Let me see ar. ( Can't you wait, Stupid?! )

* photo sending not accepted by stupid F *

M: Send le.

F: Where?

F: Trying to fool me? ( HELLO! I HAVE ALREADY SENT IT TO YOU!! You are the flower one who didn't accept it!!! )

* 2nd try. *

F: Try again.

M: I sent it, you're the one who didn't accept it. ( FLOWER!! ACCEPT LA STUPID!! I'm only being polite because mommy said I should be polite to others-even to those who don't know better..!!)

* flower finally realise how flower is he and accept. at last photo sending is over. *

F: Keep skin la. You look like Rainie Yeung? Who said that

FLOWER!! THAT'S ENOUGH!! THAT IS THE LAST STRAW!!
Naturally, I explode.

M: WHICH STUPID SAID I LOOK LIKE RAINIE YEUNG?!?!

F: Is Who, told me ( HELLO! YOU SUPPOSE I KNOW WHO IN THE WORLD YOU MEAN? THE TOILET-CLEANER? THE POLICE? THE BRAINLESS SICKO? )

M: I NEVER SAID THAT. THOSE WHO SAID SO MUST BE BLIND

F: Then do you have any pretty friends? introduce to me (THE NERVE! Insulting me like this and you Dare to ask me to do something so stupid like this?! )

M: Go find yourself in friendster list. ( No way I'm doing that. I'm BOILING too much )

F: That's too bothersome. you give me your url

OI FLOWER! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!! YOU INSULTED ME!! AND NOW YOU'RE ASKING ME TO DO THINGS LIKE NOTHING HAPPENS?! AM I YOUR MAID?!

M: Crazy. Go find yourself. I'm in a foul mood. and I have things to do. (FLOWER!! I'm warning you!! )

F: Talk to me (Andy Lau) in this way, what kind of attitude

TRIPLE FLOWER!!!! Hello!! That's too much!! Stupid flower just crossed the line. 1. With that flower brain of his he came online expecting me to look like rainie yeung, or that I claimed that I look like rainie yeung. 2. He asked me to KEEP SKIN!!! 3. He steps on me as if it's nothing and still orders me around like filipino maid. 4. ANDY LAU? HE THINKS HE'S ANDY LAU? And he expects me to be polite to him after all this?!?!

Note to flower:

I know I don't look pretty. But I think I'm a little cute. But I know I'm not cute in rainie's way. I didn't claimed that I look like her AT ALL! And what KEEP SKIN?? If I'm not cute in rainie's way then I must keep skin la? What the heck!? MUST be cute like her meh? Cannot cute in my own way ar? And You very handsome meh? Mr Universe ar you? Keep what skin? You keep skin 1st la! You think you're very close to me to deliver things like that and expect me to not being mad with it?! And what ask me introduce beauties!? You are the one who wants to know girls, YOU go find them yourself!! STUPID!! You think I'm your maid, order me around?! Even my dear never did that!! And what do you mean by you being andy lau? If Andy Lau insult people can get away with nothing ar?? You still expect me to be polite to you? DREAM ON LA NUT CASE!!

PLease remember I'm in a terrible mood after quarrelling with dear. I throw the whole note in that stupid flower's face and blocked him. Then I decided to delete him. I don't want someone like this to contaminate my contact list. So FLOWER !! Baka!

That's Flower #1. There's still Flower #2.


p/s I think I prefer being cute my way. XD

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...