May 17, 2007

FLOWERessay

FLOWER. Today is only the 3rd day of Form 6, but we've already got homework: Malay essays, minimum 750 words, maximum 2000 words. FLOWER!! I don't know how to squeeze so many words out!! And all in Malay too! ( Psst, I strongly dislike the language. ) The choices are all very..challenging. Rasuah (the easiest). Others mostly about comodities and 50th Anniversary for Malaysia's Independence Day.Only 1 day to do it!! 1000 words for Rasuah!! The classes haven't even start yet! What and how am I suppose to write??? Flower x10.

Then Manager proposed using the oldest method : PLAGIARISM, aka Copy and Paste. Hahaha!! Good idea!I think this is the only word we all remembered from the lecturer at Taylor's. I spelled it PLAGEURISM this morning. So Stupid.Sorry, Manager XD

But we can't copy All of it of course. Lawyer said that we might get sued because these are entries for a state essay contest. But he said if we changed only 1 word in the whole sentence, we won't get sued because we don't copy and paste anything. Then you can change active sentences to passive sentences and the other way round too. Haha!

Other than that flower essay today's quite okay though. We had MUET pretest to test our level. Now that is Exciting. Finishing that paper is energy and time consuming, but I really enjoyed it.Some questions really make you think, not questions with the answers screaming in your face.The passages are informative too.After finishing the paper I know more about China's surge in the world's market, herbs, turtles etc.The challenge is Good. Haha. I still hope I get better results than Yang though. So far I think only my English is ahead of his XD

By the way, 38po is unavailable now. Congrats, 38po! Haha. You two are luckier than me and dear: you can see each other almost everyday. He's not bad too. Take care, you two. Best Wishes!

Despite the essays, I truly think I do enjoy being busy now XD

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...