May 8, 2007

HOTseat

So Swt. Today when I went to my interview I discovered that I'm the only Chinese in the list. The others are Malay girls. No way. I can't believe I'm so lucky.

Then I found that I might even be the only Chinese in the whole building, even the workers are all Malay!!! Hello, anyone else here who isn't Malay? I wished I can feel that I'm not a minority here!!

Sobz. I wished I could sit. You see, the Malays even got all the chairs!! Flower la.

Then one kind Malay uncle gave me his seat. Oops. SHAME on you, Han Ning XD

Finally my turn. Glup. Then I did the most stupid thing in the whole wide world-I tripped on the carpet on my high heels !!! So FISH !!! Aiyo Han Ning!! How can you be So BAKA !!

Luckily no one else saw what happened.Uh-huh, yes I'm sure that nobody seen it.

First we have Ujian INSAK- 135 questions in 30 minutes!!

Then I discovered the questions are easy. Like, " Your principal gave you a lot of work but the other teachers don't have more than what they need to do. What would you feel? "

I chose, " Take it as a sign he believes in your ability. " The truth : FLOWER LA!! Why give me so much work?!?! So UNFAIR!! Where are my rights for fair treatment!! XD

Then essay writing. I chose " The world that we live in" over "MyParents". "My Parents" too boring haha. Then group interview. Then rest.

Then individual interview. The interviewers asked me, " Which current issue would you like to relate to us? " SWT. I can choose any current issue I like? YIPEE!! Then I don't have to talk about politics and diesel subsidies and other boring stuff Haha XD. We talked about the Virginia Tech Shootout. About that twisted Cho.Actually the 2 ladies are quite nice, but the room was so Cold! I can't really stop my teeth from chattering! I actually welcome the heat when I stepped out of the room.

Whew! Over at last. I felt that I'm being a hypocrite when I answer the Ujian INSAK. But then, who wouldn't in the same situation? XD Of course I told lies once in a while, even to dear (shh), and of course I'm a victim of procrastination. That's the reason why Mei Wan still haven't get her birthday present after 3 years!! Kakaka

By the way, leaking ceilings in government buildings often come out in the news nowadays. Guess what? The place where I went for my interview have Leaking ceilings too!! What a coincedence XD











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...