May 31, 2007

GoodbyeMAY2007

Last night for the 1st time since I started this blog, 'Variations in Canon' was able to play smoothly. It's one of my favourite songs, because its nice and because more than 1 year ago a pighead played it for me.It sounds bad then, but of course I love it in spite of everything. Seems like a sign that things really are getting much better now.

Never once since I put it in my blog at the beginning of May it was played so smoothly. Nobody understands how I felt to hear those familiar notes I missed so long. It's like a relief- May 2007 is going to be history.

So many things, so many changes.
So many discoveries, so many surprises.
How can everything happen just in one single day?
Just when I thought the world I live in was falling apart piece by piece, somehow the pieces rebuild themselves-it's just funny how things can turn out in the end.

I feel like asking, "What else? What is going to happen next?"
I can almost hear a whisper in my ear,
"Patience, my girl. There's more.You'll see..."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...