August 13, 2008

ThanksAgain

Goodness! I almost forgot my list of thanks for yesterday and the day before. So here's a total of 10 things to be thankful for(skip this part if you're sick of hearing me say thanks):
  1. I'd done certifying my documents for registration!
  2. The clerks of SJK(C) Yoke Nam have agreed to help me out for my practical work
    certification which might come in handy in the next few years.With that it'll be easier
    for me to apply for scholarships, especially those offered by universities in The States.
  3. I managed to have a decent conversation with dear's parents at last!Both of them!
  4. Baby Hang's baby brother was born safely on 11 August 2008. We've been quite worried about him last week,as the doctors found that his umbilicial cord had somehow winded around his neck. But all's well ends well=)
  5. Yi Heng's a great help yesterday. He ran back and forth, retrieving all the things I just
    happened to leave behind without complaining!Keep this up, bro.
  6. Dear, thanks for giving me a good time in The Curve yesterday =)
  7. And dear? Thanks again for making a few extra rounds just to help me out.
  8. Yow Han handed me the first CD of Aunt's previous talk last night. He promised to
    give pass me the other 2 on Saturday. Thanks Pastor! You are a good friend.
  9. Greg, thanks for looking after my fish and cleaning its tank haha.
  10. The last goes to Mom and Dad, for being so tolerant and nice with me these 3 months. I love you both!
Done. Now I'm seriously considering moving these lists to somewhere else.

Btw, here's a very meaningful site of gratitude which I found, which is a community of grateful people.

On the other hand, if you just happen to not feel a mite thankful for anything and everything in your life happens to be all shitty and all sucks for the moment, you belong here

So you see, there is a place for eveything in this world. Have fun clicking around peeps =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...