August 21, 2008

AndHereSheIs

Now where was I?
Answer: The waiting room of Platform 16.
What was I doing?
Answer: Waiting for MH782 to bring me back to Thailand.

My trip back to MC, no Asian Pacific International University (APIU? sounds a little palia lol) this time on 18 August was on my own, and not by Air Asia. I'm taking MAS instead. These are the pictures I took out of boredom.

Waiting room of Platform 16, for the MH782 flight to Bangkok.

My passport, boarding pass and departure card.
10 minutes after I took this picture the last call came for us to board the plane.

If I'm not mistaken, this is a plane from Qatar Airways.


Camwhoring's always good for passing your time.

The plane landed at Suvarnabhumi Airport at 4.25pm. I went for Enning who landed 10 minutes earlier and Greg picked both of us up at the entrance. It's really nice to have him around since we both have a lot of luggage; mine weighed 21.5kg (the 13kg suitcase fell on my toe the night before and for the moment I thought my toe has became pulp) while Enning had brought her guitar along, though hers were only 13kg.

We hired a taxi and reached Victoria Monument at 6 something. On the way Greg told us that this was the 4th time he travelled on the highway. The 1st trip was to pick up Kitty, the 2nd to send her to Bangkok where she'd be staying for the night with her roomate Om, the 3rd trip for us and the 4th trip to send us back to Bangkok. LOL He haven't even get a bite for the whole day, so we let him to go for his meal and to look for his shoes while we went back to college (university?) ourselves.
We're thankful that there was a driver willing to make the 2 hours+ trip, as there were only 4 on the van for Muak Lek. I slept like a pig and woke up in a blur state wondering whether the driver had changed his mind and decided to drive home instead when he turned into a more familiar lane and we soon came across the MISSION COLLEGE signboard which had been taken down and replaced with the Princess' potrait (?!?!) by 8.45pm.
The real trouble starts there though for I have to lug my 13.5 kg suitcase up 4 floors to reach room 408! Lol I will definitely lose weight by climbing those beastly stairs everyday. The rest of the day(s) were spent in unpacking and reorganizing my room which had been empty for 3 weeks. I'll show you my room tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...