December 17, 2007

PALIApost

1 more day to go. Human Quest I tomorrow. Needless to say, since I'm here you'll all know that I don't feel like studying again haha. Kinda lazy to write proper english too. So, another Singlish and Manglish verison =)

Today's Survey of Math sibeh easy nia. First time finish math so fast. Early know so easy, don't have to stress so much liao...
Oops, say till like dis, if I don't get A for this mar sibeh paiseh? But all also pass ady, suan ba don't care le XD

Last Friday de Principles of Biology I also do until very suang. Cak cak cak circle circle circle for 40 minutes sudah gao dim. My face smile until want pecah adi. 1st time so easy de Bio.
But Wanna ke lian lo. She very yam gong leh, General Biology de textbook = 2 of my textbook, thick until can use untuk hentam orang liao. She study like siao you know.
Too bad SPM not like this. This course really very suang. Lecturer also like me. Not bad la this course, he happy I happy everybody happy.

Laptop dunno why sot sot today. Freaking slow. Cilaka la. Sudah mau tumbuk screen. But I scare la. Later become like Rin's laptop, I can suicide lo. Sure gong ka kiao.
Maybe my laptop sick liao. Later feed it cough syrup see ok anot haha.

The room sibeh hot today. Very beh song lo. They say Thailand now cold season de leh, how come so hot? Kanasai la, I want melt already leh. Want sit still still study also can feel susah untuk bernafas, have to come out la. Later mati sesak nafas, not good lo. 'College student mati sebab room too freaking hot', hohoho. Stupid greenhouse effect, make until the weather so siao.
But even if not hot I also will come out de la, room de connection too good le.

Paiseh la, today a bit siao siao + cakap macam palia orang, tomorrow last day already ma huiyo..
Tomorrow after finals can go market with Gain, yay yay yay~I want eat BEEFBALL! Dunno can find anot, tapi mau juga wakaka~Kamsahamida Opa Gain, tomorrow be my driver wakaka~

Ok la, enough already. 38 also must have limit, go back study le lo...Gambate for me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...