December 19, 2007

joinThePOKAIs

Hey guys.
Guess what?

FINALS ARE OVER, BABY!!
WOOHOO!!!

And now, for the celebration of bo lui people!
These are what Rin and I had for celebrations.


1 bowl of Mama
1 Meiji black chocolate behind the bowl
2 packets of unopened Mama
1 can of Pepsi
1 big bag of xxx Potato Snack (Rin's fav.)
1 bag of Stick Biscuit
1 bag of snack imported from Taiwan (Wanna's contribution)

Today, Meiji black chocolate
is the center of attention
because I love chocolate best.

Meiji Black Chocolate.

The humble piece of sweetness
which causes the greatest sensation
.


" Love me, Give me Meiji." Rin, amateur spokesperson of Meiji.

See, I'm busy diverting your attention from the super small pile of food we have for celebrating the end of finals and the semester. To be frank, that's what we both can afford for now =(

Ya, that's right-we are both almost broke, aka bo lui, aka pokai now. And I still need money to go to the airport and to return to MC as well! Double =(

Anyway, Meiji Black Chocolate is real nice (Please pretend that you don't know I'm trying to divert your attention again).Thanks for that, Wanna XD

By the way, I'm coming back to Malaysia on Friday. Boy, I can't believe I'm saying this, but

HIP HIP HOORAY!

MALAYSIA I MISS YOU!

Haha. See you guys back in Malaysia then! 100 =)

p/s 1:
After blogging about this, Gain brought us to a buffet of grilled meat.
Being weak in the face of food I'm now 79 baht poorer.
Serves me right for being greedy =(
But, to be frank,
That's One Of My Favourite Meals Ever Hahahaha!
Thanks again, Gain =)

p/s 2:
Actually, Rin is a Potato Snack person.
With hair like shit on my head today, it's better for her to be the Meiji BC model.
I dedicate my thanks to her haha XD

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...