December 16, 2007

MISCELLANEOUSthingy

Here I am again, blogging when I'm not supposed to.
Survey of Math tomorrow. Everyone knows I'm so very deep in love with Math.

Chatted with Aunt Grace just now.
She's one of those great people which you can share anything with.
Even chatted with her about him ;)
She'll be gone by the time I reached KL.
Wished so much that I could see her when I was back T.T

Missing him again.
Last night was great. Chatted with him about many things we should have discussed some time ago. Really looking forward to see him =)
Just now missed my mom's dishes and Malaysia's nasi lemak and OUG Laksa.
Here we only have fake nasi lemak and tom yam T.T

5 days more before I'm back =)
Countdown-ing.
Too bad that I have to get past the finals first.

By the way did you see my Amoeba in the left column of my blog?
Flowers have grown in the fields at last hohoho~

Back to studies now. Tata.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...