December 16, 2007

GIBBERISHgibberish

2 more exams to go. Survey of Math tomorrow, Human Quest I the day after tomorrow.
Read Xiaxue's blog last night. Language usage seriously affected by Singlish and Manglish for the moment, so non-Malaysians and non-Singaporeans will find this hard to understand...Sorry guys, stressing now please forgive me and kamsahamida~

Aikz. Sibeh lazy to study leh.
But I also don't want to die.
Kiasu la. I don't want to get very little CGPA.
Tapi, malas lah tau.

Last night Rin's laptop crashed to the floor and her monitor said tata to her.
Kesian dia. Ke lian la. Here no laptop, especially in holidays, can die you know.
Cannot simply go here and there. Need money, we both nearly pokai liao lo.
Have to sikit sikit simpan jadi bukit liao.

Last last night we saw shooting stars.
Real shooting stars, ciu ciu ciu coming down very nice leh.
We screamed like siao cha bor when they came, Gain who was with us also become siao gia.
Results of studying too much for finals, paiseh paiseh.
When missed a star, Rin jumped up and down 5 times in a row on the tracks.
If on the grass, that area de grass sure all mati gong ka kiao.
After finals I blog nice nice for that, ok? Ok.

Aikz. Still don't feel like studying.
But si budak Wira di tepi tu, rajin sangat leh. Tak tau buat ape dia rajin sangat.
Study until goyang goyang atas kerusi. Pertama kali nampak orang rock rock atas kerusi yang bukan rocking chair sambil baca buku.
Make me so guilty nia.
But because I'm using his lappie now, he cannot simply go away from his studies to play Warcraft. So I'm actually helping him, correct or not? Correct.

Oh ya. Happy belated birthday to my mom.
Don't know you get my sms from lim zi le siaopo or not.
My phone credit boliao. Cause I called some more siaopo back in Malaysia.
Padan muka saya. Call without thinking haha.

Wa today I sound very local leh.
Once in a lifetime write palia things like this can la, English major not god what.
Once in a while don't have to try write good english de right? Right.

Wuwu. I go back to study la.
5 more days to go, fighting fighting na Chia Han Ning!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...