September 30, 2007

ONCEinAblueMOON

Finally I've got the pics of last Tuesday's Mooncake celebration for students of Mission College. It's really sweet of the ones who helped to make this celebration possible for the Chinese and their friends who left their homes behind. I really thank them a lot. Somehow it really does reduce the homesickness a lot of us went through in this occasion.

Here's what we had for the celebration:

Food! Glorious Food!! Lots and lots of food, even Laksa! WOOT! 3 CHEERS! How I miss Malaysian Food! By the way notice the foreigner over there? I guess he's related to one of the teachers who were invited to the celebration.


Here's our table. Starting from left: Me, Greg, Rin, Wanna, Gerald, Wira, James, Linda, Rachel and Ellie, all from Malaysia, Taiwan and Indonesia. Please pretend you didn't see my freaky hair (wet from shower). My smile looked forced and my hand was on Greg's arm because he was trying hard to put his hand on my shoulder to prove he's taller than me.

Greg and I. Again, ignore my ultra bad hair and focus on Greg's ultra-stupid face XD

After some time of stuffing our faces with food, we had games too. Here's the traditional 'see-how-many-rubber-bands-I-can-put-in-my-head' game.

Ah, Alden, for once, you looked pretty good XD

Phee-u-weet! Behold, the pageant queens for Miss Mooncake Universe 2007!

Group photo after celebration. I'm near the baby, behind Greg's stupid head.

After the celebration Sophia, Wanna and Greg (Taiwan) along with me and Rin (Malaysia) went to the stairs of the church and stayed there for a while, looked at the bright round moon, ran into the rooms for some air-condition, ran out and looked at the moon again, and played 'Rhythm'. Losers danced to the rhythm of Sexyback, like Greg who danced his trademark Seaweed. Someday I'll upload his Seaweed look haha.

It's very very late now, but anyway, Happy Belated Mooncake Festival!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...