June 19, 2007

@#$%^&*)@!#$%^&%$

FLOWERFLOWERFLOWERFLOWER

I DON'T GET IT!!! I JUST Don't Get It!!!

I'd been teaching as a sub in a primary school.So far every class I taught is fun and lovable-I'm Sure they like me too and I do like them a lot-EXCEPT for 1 class.

1 class of Standard 2 students.52 in number.Minimum height 85cm.Maximum height 130cm.8 years old.8!! I'm a Decade older than them!! Why are they the only students who give me the hell of a time?!?!

It's like all hell has gone loose in these little, round-eyed, seemingly innocent brats.NEVER judge a book by its cover.Or a 2nd grader by his big round eyes.They are more like little devils in uniforms.

I just don't get it.Every other class went well enough, even a 5th grade class which started off unpleasantly but ended in a satisfactory state.But this class!! It's like...pure torture for me.

10+ will ask to go to the toilets in the same moment in class.How I wished to set fire on the toilets and burn them all to the ground when that happens.

I can't talk for 2 minutes without some sort of interruption.A will be hit on the head by B which cause him to bawl like a cow.Or C will automatically switch places with D, without D's knowledge and permission, ending with a heated argument about who's seat is who's.

The list goes on.I keep finding myself with a terrible headache and wishing myself was anywhere but here.I actually breath in relief when I get out of there.So extremely FLOWER.

I like teaching children.But not teaching young demons running amok, screeching at the top of their voices as they scrambled all over. FLOWER X 10.

Oh Boy.Now I understand why some teachers said students can be a real pain in the neck.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...