January 30, 2008

Smile

Hi guys, just thought I'd drop over for a moment to let you know I'm still alive.

I'm alive, I'm ok, but to tell the truth
this is the Worst beginning of a year I have in my so-very-young 18+ years.

Translation:
My January 2008 Sucks.
The worst thing of all is that I have no one to blame but myself =(

I can't believe I'm actually so generous with my stuff.
You see:
1. The 1st week I gave away my room and locker keys to someone in the night market.
2. Then 2 days later I set my ID card free at the library but it only get as far as to the computer lab before it came back to me. Aww.
3. Then last Sunday night I did the most generous and the most idiotic thing of all in my life.

I left my Be-u-ti-foo-glasses at the Science Building.

So much for my new year resolution:

*Never leave things behind again*

***************


The only thing that truly puts a smile on my face is the wonderful people I have with me =)
  1. My lovely family. (btw Dad didn't know about the escape of my glasses yet hohoho)
  2. Him. (and his bear)
  3. My sweet friends, especially those at MC.

In other words,

To Hell With Nasty Troubles

As long as I have them
nothing will ever tear that smile from my face (excluding acid, of course).

=)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...