January 17, 2008

MIA MIA

I hate to say this, but for the moment I may have to give up blogging for a while.
Arghhh. The thought of it. Sobz. Got a hankie? (Boohoo!)

But new sem, new life. Work is really piling up, and fast too.

By the way did I tell you guys that I have started working as a translator in the translation centre of the college now?
Yes I'm currently a working student with very light work compared to the others. But still, I have pretty much to learn about balancing work and lessons at the same time.
And what am I doing now?
Answer: Translating a Malay book which seem to keep repeating the same thing all over again.
Woohoo. My favourite language, eh?

So I'll be MIA again for some time.
Currently stressing for English Composition II Research Paper about Schizophrenia now.
It is definitely difficult, but hey, the challenge is kinda giving me a thrill too =)
Imagine how happy I'll be if I can get A for this (eyes gleaming with hope *.*)
Thanks to the help from many I get 4.0 for last sem XD
It'll be harder to get that for this sem, however.
I'll just aim for the stars and hope that I can at least touch the sky then =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...